Dance On Kpop and Anime Game Female Character Fan Art Speed Drawing


Dance On Fan Art Speed Drawing


What is Dance On?

In Brief Dance On is an online game that is based on cute anime characters style .. with a lot of fashion and much more features, If you play rhythm games such as Touch Online or Mstar .. etc and if you are an Anime fan .. then this is a game you might want to take a look at.

My personal opinion is that I liked Touch Online much more than Dance On, I played Dance On for only few weeks but still I loved the cute characters and enjoyed hours in dancing and testing new fashion styles.


The Fan Art that I'm sharing today with you is of my Dance On beginner character with few touches of my own taste, I had it on paper for long time and I decided to share it with you as a Digital Art Speed Drawing, so I hope you like it and I hope it would be tutorial or helpful to you as well..

I will leave you now with the Fan Art and you will find the Speed Drawing Video below.

Dance On Anime Game Character Fan Art





Thank you 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.